Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Training day...

Today's training went well -- easy 4 mile run and a 1.5 mile swim in the pool. The lakes around Madison have not been good this year with blue green algae and many other issues. So when I have been at home and not at the Cottage -- I've been stuck in the pool. Nice thing with the Cottage is the water on the bay is good -- so this weekend I can get back to some open water swimming.

I'm, again, not fast in the pool, but feel like I can swim forever without getting tired. The hard part is the boredom that goes along with swimming laps.

Tomorrow is a 20 mile bike ride -- another week and a half -- then time to Taper...

5 comments:

Formulaic said...

Almost time to Taper?!!

Wow, time is going so fast.

Lately you have been saying "go on forever", in everything: run; swim; bike.

Keep that up and it'll be no problem. They'll be faltering and you'l be cuhgging by.

To a non moving person, you'll seem fast then!

Bob said...

Way to go...I hate tapers, by the way!

Bob said...

PS...my blog crashed and was destroyed, so I am temporarily off line...I'll keep in touch.

Bob said...

New blog address:

http://kim-bobl.blogspot.com/

Using plain "Bob" instead of Tribob, as there is another Tribob on the Internet...go figure!

IronTriTim said...

Much prefer open water swimming as well. Good luck with the taper.