Sunday, March 22, 2009

Status update

Well, my workouts have progressed nicely over the last 3 weeks. I'm now running 9 miles three times a week and swimming 1500 yds two or three times a week. Just working on the base and plan on adding in the biking when we return from our Spring Break vacation.

On Friday we leave for New Orleans on the train to get on a cruise ship to head to the Caribbean for a 7 day cruise. I'm hoping that you can somehow run around a track or something on the cruise ship, but if not I'll be on the treadmill. Normally on vacations my workouts suffer, but I just may have more time on the ship to get some in.

Looking forward to getting out of town.

2 comments:

Formulaic said...

How was the cruise?

Formulaic said...

So what?? Facebook converted you didn't it!

Dang! :)